Beach vs. Man | Teen Ink

Beach vs. Man

March 15, 2013
By Nicole.M. GOLD, Thomasville, Pennsylvania
Nicole.M. GOLD, Thomasville, Pennsylvania
13 articles 0 photos 3 comments

One time, at the beach with my family, there was a little incident. A story you definitely want to hear. So, me and my family were at the beach. My sister, dad, and I were lounging under our umbrella. My mom was in the ocean.....and that's when she fell down. She was rolled around on all the rocks and seashells in the sand until the ocean finally spit her out on the beach. It didn't end there. She couldn't get up. Not because she just got thrown around but because her body wasn't physically fit. So my sister and my dad ran down to help her. My dad starts pulling her arms trying to lift her up but only managed to make it sore. They were all yelling. I, meanwhile, was laughing up a storm and then decided to go get popcorn for the show. So while my mom is rolling around yelling, my dad pulling her arms (and yelling too), my sister trying to help while shouting, and I was under the umbrella laughing so hard I couldn't stop. To this day I smile at the memory. The best show I've ever seen in my life.


The author's comments:
I am not a mean person. I didn't run down to help because I didn't know what to do. I was laughing and eating popcorn because it was hilarious.