2013 Water Polo CIF Champs | Teen Ink

2013 Water Polo CIF Champs

By swimjess BRONZE, Hemet, California
swimjess BRONZE, Hemet, California

Anything is possible if you dream as big as you can dream.
-Michael Phelps

The happiness overfilled my team and i so much that we couldnt stop smiling for 10-15 minutes. Right as soon ad the final buzzer went off, we screamed and shouted as we,along with pur coaches, jumped into the warm crystal blue water. We were high-fiving each other, hugging each other, and some even felt like crying of happiness. Our fans screamed along with us even another team that we had played for CIF that came to support is screamed. Prople in the stands were jumping up and down with wide smiles on their faces. The play-by-play announcer showed excitment in his voice a he said, "and may i present to u, the 2013, water polo, CIF CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!" And the crowd went wild... The feelings were undescribable and no other day could replace this day that we could work not only as a team, but as a family.

After our game, our entire team went to lunch and when we were finishing another water polo team came in. As we got up to leave everyone at the other team(not the team we played) stood up, and gave us a standing ovation!!! It was so cool to experience this.