My boy

His eyes sparkle in the dim light of his living room, as I stare into his eyes, with a content feeling. I wonder how I wounded up so lucky to trip upon this love. A year, one month, a week and four days spent with my better half. Who knew he would have been my fate? He reminds me of everything sweet and perfect. He is the only one who makes me feel safe. He gives me a sense of comfort that no one else has ever given me. He is my knight in shining armor.

His smile as white as polished pearls. Oh, how I loved him. He was a gentle giant, as tall as 6'1''. He was handsome, and quiet. Secretive about most things. He had a big heart, and maybe that's why he loved me. I personally think there is nothing that good about me. I am different. Real different. It takes a real man to love someone for who they are. He looks past my physical condition and loves me for who I am. It takes guts to be seen kissing the "worthless emo girl" in public.

But he is different. He does not care, he solely focuses on loving me with every piece of his heart.

GreekGoddessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Awww, so cute! So romantic, loved it!

EchelonProdigy replied...
Thank you so very much. It means alot.