Do You Really Know? | Teen Ink

Do You Really Know?

By BreeBree1998 BRONZE, Hannibal, Missouri
BreeBree1998 BRONZE, Hannibal, Missouri

"Forever doesn't end when you die"

Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Pt. 1

Is it me or is it him. I know that my parents have said time and time not date him but it's too hard. Since the first time we kissed there was something that we both got attached to. He is my world, my everything and the person that I want to spend the rest of my life with. We may fight at least once every two days but, i couldn't live without him. Does my parents realize how much we mean to each other? We would take a bullet for the other. We are and will do anything to stay together, to be together, to be happy with each other! He is my world, everything and the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. If I could of known that he would of treated me this good than I would of been with him a while ago. I wouldn't of had to go through the times of getting abused by my exs, physically and mentally. Yes, my exs taught me that not everyone is the best as they say but, they also showed me something that I never want my kids to go through. I know as well as the one who is reading this that getting beat is something that you never want to go through. I may be only fourteen but trust me, I know how it feels to be beat. I have lots of family and friends that cared enough to talk me out of staying with him but still, I know how it feels. Now, the dude I am with is the one I want to spend the rest of my life with and i know that he is my soul mate. I love him with all my heart and soul.

Ray <3 Bree
11-23-12 and still together to this day:)

It will explain itself:)