Teenager Playing Mom and Wife? Oh my Life.

You know those young girls you hear about that totally fell in love and have a happy family with ponies and rainbows and flying faiey friends? So madly deeply in love with an amazing guy who would never hurt them and give them the world, yeah im one of those. Minus the never getting hurt or the whole giving of the world, oh and the drama free life with ponies and tiny fairies that become your bestfriend. Haha. Im a 19 year old wife and mother. I run a household, take care of a precious baby boy and be the best wife I can. Do you have any idea how much hair im losing here? A mom a wife at 19?! Its the life I chose, and wouldnt change it for the world! However, my lifes a lot more then kids and husbands, cleaning, cooking, and doing laundry. Im also a model. So my life is crazy! Have you ever went to the grocery store, lost a shoe, got a black eye, and knocked over a rack of soda, then had someone compliment you on your hair? Ugh the life of poor me. Haha. I want to start sharing my story. I want people to see yes theres teenagers out their married, with kids, and fairly good jobs. Theres teenagers that manage a household, from birthday parties to husbands work buddies stopping by for dinner, all the way to book parties (slaps best friend with book). But before I start either making people pee their pants with my crazy stories or boring them tell me if you would like to hear about this crazy life of mine. Photoshoots, family dinner, and potty training all in one day. Could you do it at 19? Haha