My Life

So here I'm, 5 days away from graduating middle school. Finally I'm finished withe middle school and going to high school, in life I want to achieve so much. For example I want to be a better dancer or an actress, if I don't get one of this opportunities I would love to be a nurse just like my mother. It's hard to imagine that soon I will be in 9the grade and then I'll be going to college. I guess life passes quick and if you don't achieve your goals in your childhood you'll never achieve them . Now I'm sitting here thinking of things i did before there things that I didn't understand. Like why is when things go well and then everything falls. Now look at me now I have great friends and I have an awesome parents who I love. Life brings joy and sometimes it brings sadness life isn't fair but you need to live through it

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

B.C.S.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 2 at 3:58 pm:
"Like why when things go well, and then everything falls..." That was a good line. Very true. You have some typos, and I would work it more into a paragraph style as opposed to just one monster piece. Good luck!