The Best Bad Friend | Teen Ink

The Best Bad Friend

December 13, 2012
By Dasia SILVER, Ellenboro, North Carolina
Dasia SILVER, Ellenboro, North Carolina
7 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, beloved, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is pleasing, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. (Philippians 4:6-8)


October 27,2012 was the day me and Felicia Marie Mathis became BFF (Best Friends Forever). We were so close that no one could tear us apart, but one day there was one issue she was getting to friendly to the guys that I like when she never knew them. It was so bad that I couldn’t take it anymore when she started dating the guy I had been talking about for awhile. His name is Johnny Towery and he is a real redneck the realest one I could ever know. She started dating him December 5,2012 and she knows how much I like him, but she doesn't she is still going to do whatever she wants.


Monday Dec. 10,2012 my friend Dakota Y. told Felicia that Johnny was cheating on her with some girl name “Stephanie.” But she went and ask him about it and he said that he wasn’t. She believed every word he said when she doesn’t even now if he or Dakota are lying, but you should always believe what your girlfriends say. I think that she should cool it with Johnny because of how I feel and what Dakota told her, but the real bad thing about Johnny is that when he found out that Dakota had said that he told he that “My friends are going to kill you and I hope you burn and die.” He also told Felicia that “You don’t need to talk to Dakota anymore.” So she hasn’t really been talking to her so I don’t know what is going to happen. Dakota said “I’m not talking to her anymore because she wants to believe what Johnny and not me.”


Also on Monday Felicia wanted me to walk with her and Johnny I didn’t want to, but I did. So she went and ask Mrs. Roberts could she go to the guidance and I ask could I go to the bathroom. I went to the bathroom and she went to Johnny so they were walking and I finish in the bathroom when they were coming back around. I was going back to class and she said come here so I came and we were walking and talking. When Mrs. Roberts came out and caught us, but when I turn around she was gone. I told Mrs. Roberts about it and she said “Ok.” She called up to the office and reported missing and so Felicia went to the guidance. She came back to class and Mrs. Roberts was really angry with her.


After that I told her that I didn’t want to be her friend anymore because she lift me hanging like that. So she has been crying everyday since I told her that and everyone thinks that I’m the bad guy. It makes me so mad that people think that I am the bad guy when it is over things that she has done. So I have no clue how to handle this situation that I’m going through. People are now telling her that they are her New Friends and so I really look bad now.


Now with my family and her all against me it is really hard to live my life. So many people would not or won’t to live this life because I really do go through a lot. I wonder if she is trying to make my life worse or not, but it seems like she is.







Please Help Me With This Issue!