Live for Something, or Die for Nothing | Teen Ink

Live for Something, or Die for Nothing

By starsick143 GOLD, Akron, Ohio
starsick143 GOLD, Akron, Ohio

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but rising everytime we fall."
- Confushious

My ambitions demand the holy grace of God, and with the guided presence of the lord, I will chase my ambitions down this path until each and every last one of them is fulfilled. My dreams are the most important asset of my existence. And I know my existence here wont be taken until I have achieved my highest set goal. I firmly believe this: I believe that God is willing to guide me to the top of the mountain, but only if I'm willing to conquer every obstacle he puts in front of me. No matter what the situation comes to, I will try my best to make the most of it. And to take advantage not of God's people, but of the help God's people offer me on the course of this mountain. I train myself mentally and physically for those obstacles. I want to be prepared for the Lord when he needs me. And when he does, I will follow him up to his kingdom with my chin high, knowing that I lived the best possible life, and that I am on my way up to an eternal celebration of my happiness.
Until that day comes, I will live for the days before it, and strive for my destiny. And I pray that all people, religious or not, find something to live for. For I myself rather enslave my heart and soul for a whole lot of something, than to waste my days and die for nothing.