For me, it's you.

At the beginning of seventh grade I began to date this guy who didn't treat me the right way. He acted like I was his one and only, making me feel like he actually cared about me. And then, he would cheat. Repeatedly. And no matter what, I always went back. I always forgave him. I felt as if he was the one for me, and that after spending a year and a half together, there was no point in giving up. So time after time, heartbreak after heartbreak, I finally had enough. It's true what they say, good things end so better things can come together. Because, sure enough, I found someone new. Someone who had been there all along, stuck behind the wrong guy. He was my best friend. He was the one who helped me through all the breakups, told me not to go back, and still was there when I did. We began dating almost a year ago now. And honestly, he is my everything. My best friend, lover, and shoulder to lean on. I love how open, and honest our relationship is. He made me realize that I deserve nothing less than the best. I don't need to put up with anyone who is going to treat me the wrong way. He makes me more confident, everyday. I know that if I need someone to cry on, or vent to, he's there. And that's an amazing feeling to have. I love knowing that he doesn't look at any other girl like he looks at me. I might have had to go through the wrong guys before I got to him, but looking back, all of it is worth having him in my life. I'm never alone, and always loved. He's so sweet, amazing, smart, and special to me. I wouldn't change a single thing about him. Everyday, I fall more and more in love. So everyone, keep your heads up, the right one will come along sooner or later. And when he does he'll be worth going through all the ones that don't turn out. He will treat you like a queen, you just wait and see.

KindallNicole said...
Aw, thank you so much! It's easy to write about things that mean a lot to mean. I have new articles pending write now. 

jettabugThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Firstly, congrats on your relationship. I'm very glad that you are happy together! Secondly, your writing is amazing. You have a way of describing things that is so... I've run out of words. But you get my point. You write very well! Keep writing, and good luck on your future writing endeavors!

Care_Btvs said...
I really like your writing. It is written quite well.

KindallNicole replied...
Nov. 3, 2012 at 5:23 pm :
Thank you! 

TARDISdriverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow. That's nice. Very well written. And I'm happy your life is going well

KindallNicole replied...
Nov. 2, 2012 at 7:37 pm :
Well thank you! :)