The Ghost

I never see you except for in my shadows. I always hear you; I hear your footsteps and I hear your whispers. You always hit, destroy, and move my things. Why oh why do you do these things? You may not know why, but I do. You are a ghost, a lost and broken soul filled with pain, confusion, and emptiness. No one will help you find your way, no one will make your fears disappear so you must cause them that pain and fear that you feel. You once had happiness and acceptance from others, then came the pain, the white light; darkness surrounding you, no way out and no one to help you, everything you had is now gone and you want it back. You will do everything in your power to get my attention, you want my help ghost I know you do, but I cannot help you, I cannot see or feel you. You must continue your journey alone, you must let your soul be free and happy, release your anger and pass from this purgatory into a new life, never again to be alone. I wish I could help you ease your pain and fear, for I am no longer scared of you, I am stuck in my world just as you are stuck in yours.