life on a stairway | Teen Ink

life on a stairway

By Christian.A.Piper-777 PLATINUM, Decatur, Michigan
Christian.A.Piper-777 PLATINUM, Decatur, Michigan

"What you make of today comes with you for the rest of your life"

well i have been thinking weird lately like where my standing is on this world of ours. we keep chasing time like its something worth fighting for. it make me feel I'm exile from my own body. i don't know, i have watched the world turn a lot laely and we are getting better at realizing the truth of our existence and opinions. to sit on the star lit moon of mine millions of miles away would let me see the mind that we have made in existence of life and death, truth and lies, peace and hate, love and passion, and acceptance to our own lies and greed that we don't realize. you walk on this earth but do you know what you stand on. the reason i think but things like this is because I'm afraid of nothing, being nothing, living in nothing. knowing thing. so i force myself to stay clean from all hate and try to hold back anger and exchange it for tears. i force myself to look at the best possible outlook even when i get stuck looking at a blank page. and no it doesn't stop there. my dreams do the same and it kill's me inside to find things i shouldn't know about