Love At It's Finest | Teen Ink

Love At It's Finest

September 19, 2012
By Ataylorc BRONZE, Boca Raton, Florida
Ataylorc BRONZE, Boca Raton, Florida
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Everything Happens For A Reason


When I look in your eyes, I see all the things that you are- Kindness, gentles, compassion, and love. There’s a twinkle that sometimes appears when you are talking about the beautiful things in this world that are so important to you.
When I hear your voice, I hear the sweetest sound I have ever herd. When you say “I love you”, it touches me in a way no other words ever have or ever will touch me again. When I see your face, I see a man who has so much depth. Your face reflects a bittersweet past and holds so much hope for the future. It’s an honest and trusting face, with a boyish quality which is so rare in our world. When you hold me, you have a magical way of making me feel so peaceful, secure, and content with my world and everything that’s around me. Life is a wonderland in your arms, a place I thought I would never find. When you love me, that is the greatest gift of all. You give me an unselfish, understanding kind of love that I thought only existed in dreams. You have filled an empty space inside me, and now I feel that I am complete. Your love has given me life, and now, with you, my life is full of love. I love you with all my heart. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to say that enough. It’s a feeling that goes with me everywhere I go, and it’s one that always makes me smile inside. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I never would have imagined that I could be this happy. I wouldn’t have guessed that I’d feel so fulfilled or that I would be so sure of where I want my life to go. But now I know. I want to be with you. Wherever the journey takes us, I want us to go there hand in hand. I hope we are best friends always, no matter what. I feel like you and I are soul mates, and that people as lucky, as loving, and as blessed as we are should always stay together. There are things in my life that I’m not always clear about, but here are three things I know for sure: You’re the person I want to be with, this is the relationship I want to be in, and ours is the love I want to last forever.


The author's comments:
One of those high school love poems.