mistakes.

I have made so many mistakes in my life. Mistakes that are so bad that I have lost trust and much more. Even the type of Mistakes that people will never forget and you can never take back. Yes, you can't even take back anything in the world today. I wish I could take back everything and anything so I did not hurt people and never will. The reality to this is you can never take it back. Hard to face. Right? You know how your mom says your full name and sais "get over here now!" well that is not all the consequences in this world today. These days you can get probation, go to juvy, or even jail and much more. "Stinks right, never want to get into this." Learn from your mistakes and keep moving on. If you make a little mistake and you think you can't bounce back. Your sadly mistaken! If you make a mistake and you learn from it then you take more steps forwards than you took backwards.
So I have this quote that sums up all of this, "you can't turn back time, but you can wind it up again." This quote is so true. If you disagree about all this then, I'm sorry but, there is something wrong with what you think.(yes we all have our opinions, I know!)