The Concrete Angel | Teen Ink

The Concrete Angel

She wakes up to a loud clatter and she jumps out of bed and runs into the closet. She knows what will happen next. What happens next always ends up happening. She hears her mom and step dad yelling at each other. Then she hears her door open, she stays really quiet. She hears her step dad yelling for her and she doesn’t dare move but the closet door opens and she screams and tries to run out. He grabs her by her hair and yanks her to the floor and starts kicking her and hitting her. He yells at her and tells her that she’s stupid and no one likes her because she’s not a good person at all. He picks her up and throws her on the bed. He says, ’I’ll teach you a lesson right now.” He pulls her pants off and she whimpers and closes her eyes because she’s scared and he starts raping her. She screams and cries, she keeps yelling for her mom but her mom doesn’t come. He covers her mouth and yells at her to shut up and she gets really quiet and closes her eyes. She thinks about her sisters and she forgets everything that’s happening at the moment. She keeps her eyes closed the whole time he’s raping her. When he’s finally done he stops and pulls his pants up and he pats her and says, “Now that’s a good girl.” He leans over her and whispers in her ear, “see you tomorrow.” She shakes and he leaves the room, she gets up slowly and notices there’s blood everywhere. She grabs different clothes and pulls her pants up and goes into the bathroom. She cleans herself up and changes her clothes. She goes back into her bedroom and takes her bed sheets off the bed and puts new ones on. She goes and checks on her little sisters and they are fine. She goes back into her bedroom and crawls into bed and curls up. She says a quick little prayer and closes her eyes. She cries quietly until she finally falls asleep.

This is a true story.... This really happened.

on Sep. 11 2012 at 9:43 pm
HummingbirdHeart BRONZE, Strafford, Missouri
Thanks... its a true story

E-chan SILVER said...
on Sep. 11 2012 at 9:32 pm
E-chan SILVER, Denver, Colorado

"I did not see because I didn't wish to see"
-Prince of Egypt

wooooow! that is a scary thing!!! but it was very discriptive! good job