Can We? | Teen Ink

Can We?

September 7, 2012
By KenKenForeverz BRONZE, Tomball, Texas
KenKenForeverz BRONZE, Tomball, Texas
3 articles 0 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
“we accept the love we think we deserve.”


Every movie we watched together, and all the movies we had planned to watch. Every place we went. Everything we did together. Every inside joke. Every Skype call when we fell asleep talking. Every song we shared. Everything I got to cross of my bucket list, and the things off my bucket list that I had planned. Every memory we made. Every, everything. Do you ever think about those things? Do you look for me in the halls? Do you ever think "Is she thinking about me?" Do you ever wonder if I'm okay? Do you ever just look at me and think about the things we did together? Does your heart skip a beat when you see I sent you a message? Do you ever think we were a mistake? Do ever think that our story isn't over? Do you ever wish that we were that perfect couple still, the one that walk each other to every class, holding hands? The ones that just annoy you because you are all lonely? Or is this just me? Do I just need to forget? Why? That's my question: Why? Why couldn't we have just talked it out? Did you really believe it wouldn't have gotten better? Why do I feel pain every time I see you? And I have to see you every flipping day. I hate feeling like I can't talk to you. Can we just go back in time and change this? Can't we just continue our story from where we left off?