What Is A Good Person | Teen Ink

What Is A Good Person

September 2, 2012
By andream12 SILVER, Marion, Ohio
andream12 SILVER, Marion, Ohio
9 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I don't have time to worry about something as petty as what I look like" - Adele Adkins


According to Google, it a person that is good to other people. But to me it is much more than that. It is the person in the front of the class that is kind to every one. Not one of the preppy mean girls, or the know it alls, or even the person that seems to have their just going for them. C’mon, you know whom I am talking about. The people that always say hi to you, the person who begs for friendship. And somehow these people usually don’t have many friends. They will go to the worlds end to deny their goodness. Sometimes they’re funny, sweet, and nice. But to me they are all stereotypes. They could be un-humorous, sarcastic, and truthful. But they respect people. When they tell the plain truth they try to put it lightly. When they are sarcastic they are only in their best intensions, to lighten the mood of the room or trying to be saying the truth lightly. And some people just aren’t funny.

These people want as many people to feel better about themselves. These people are genuinely saddened by people distress. And you know what? These people don’t care, whether these people are different from the rest! To put it simply these people care about other people. That’s the easiest way to put it.


The author's comments:
My teacher.