Love for Music | Teen Ink

Love for Music

By lulabell BRONZE, Moncks Corner, South Carolina
lulabell BRONZE, Moncks Corner, South Carolina

Last summer i got to hang out with one of my friends that's so inspirational towards to what he loves to do. Whats so interesting is my friend who is a teenage boy can just listen to a song and pick up a guitar or just play the piano and be able to play the exact beat. Another thing that's so interesting is that he's able to time himself with the singing and the beat . To be able to do such a thing like that takes skill that he has. He been playing the piano since he was 4, guitar at 9, singing since he was 12, and being in a band for almost a year. Having a band that's able to play gigs, have fans, websites and having music videos not only helps them express themselves but show people what they love to do and what they are good at. Also him and his band members having a little feeling of how being a musician feels like already later on in their life. i believe that him and his band members are going to still do this later on in their life as a career. They are not afraid to somehow the world that they are normal teenagers who love music , their skills , and what they love to do. To be able to this takes patience,practice and that's another thing interesting .They'll spend their time making graphic and non graphic videos , videos for their band , school projects, and some for fun. I think this is what i find the best quality that i like about him and that we share something in common and that is our love for music and that we both are musicians.

my closest friend and i both enjoy playing music and i thought he was such an interesting topic to write about him and how he became who is now and what took him to be the person he is now.