Her... | Teen Ink

Her...

She walks into the room. Her long blonde hair elegantly parted so it falls near her shoulders. Her gorgeous eyes stare intensely into mine. Then she smiles, God does her smile make my world spin. All I can do it think about her. Every time she walks into the room I get butterflies in my stomach. I don’t know if she feels the same but I hope she does, she knows the way I feel but I question why she hasn’t told my how she feels yet. Am I way over my head or just not reading the signs. I don’t know what to do. Should I ask her? Or should I just, leave it alone……
I don’t think I should leave it alone I think I just need to see if she feels the same or not. I think she does, because we flirt kind of lol she might not see it but I do. Also when we look into each other’s eyes I can see the chemistry that lies between our eyes. I hope one day, when we are both single we can somehow make it work. I know in my heart it’s what I want to do
I don’t know how I am going to do that yet, but I will find a way if she will let me. Or if we are both single and she decides to give us a shot.. I am up for anything to have her be mine, I’m not desperate or anything. I just really want a shot at her being mine. The connection is too great to deny….
The one thing that I love about the situation is that even though we both know there is an attraction between us, it hasn’t come between our friendship… which is the best right now because if I can’t have her as my own at least I can still have her as my best friend. I don’t think I could stand her not being my best friend…
The one thing that sucks about this whole situation is that the feelings for her grow stronger every day and I can’t go day by day trying to deny the feelings.

I wrote this about my best friend. who i happened to fall in love with