Desisions, Desisions

It was close to the end of the school year the summer wind was blowing was sitting outside with my friends we had just finished the NJ ask test so we had a little break. My friends and I were eating lunch outside. Two people came up to us one of them was my friend but the other was definitely NOT. My friend was trailing behind her and the one that was NOT my friend came up to us. She had already had a target and that person was one of my best friends. The girl came up to us and said to her, “I need you to do something for me and if you don’t I’ll spill your secret right now.” My friend was never one to stand up for herself so she started to stand up. But this vile girl has been doing this to her all year so I have been thinking about what to do for a long time, I could either stand up for her and the girl bully me as well as my friend or I could do nothing I went with the first option this time I said. “why don’t you stop bullying her? You don’t have to do this your being a BIG bully!” the girl said “ I’ll be back” and walked away she was speechless because no one had ever said something like that to her. Until this very day I am pleased with myself that I decided to do something, my friend has a better time in school and now so do I.