My Last Day with Him | Teen Ink

My Last Day with Him

By Cassie15 SILVER, Fort Leavenworth, Kansas
Cassie15 SILVER, Fort Leavenworth, Kansas

Never let the fear of striking out to keep you from playing the game

When it is you and I there's no one else but us. Laying in your arms cuddled up by your side.Not being able to stop smiling.Putting a movie on and end up not paying attention to it at all. Too busy thinking about you. You pull the covers over us because you see me shivering. Arms not letting me go, I'm Just fine with that.You kiss my neck and my forehead. I fiannily turn around to kiss you. My heart starts to beat faster. You pull away and look me in the eyes smile and then blush.Then I pull you back to me. This is where my happy place is. With you watching a movie and kissing you. My day is always made. I absorb everything. I don't want to leave but I have to. This was the last time that I would get alone time with you before you move. It was completely worth it to me. My last day with you was flawless and perfect. I knew you had to move soon and I hoped for a goodbye but I didn't get it. I then realized that your goodbye to me was the last day we spent together. Even if you did leave a few days after our last day together and not tell me goodbye I still love you and hope the best for you.

This is about my last day with my guy and how amazing my last day with him was.