Dear Crazy EX Girlfriend | Teen Ink

Dear Crazy EX Girlfriend

Dear crazy EX girlfriend,

It’s amazing how many lies you will come up with just to get me away. Telling me that you were with him on Saturday from 10-12…oh wait too bad I slept at his house that night. So unless you happened to drug me for two hours that I was with him…yea nice try sweetheart. Showing up at his soccer games, driving past his house, calling and texting his mom asking his mom where he is. Is it not evident to you that he left you for a reason? ? YOU ARE A CREEPY STALKER. Also, Egging my car made you look really good right? Oh waittt.

He’s younger than you, get over it. YOU’RE IN COLLEGE! I would never in a million years date someone who was younger than me. Maybe for guys to date a younger girl it’s normal, but for a girl to date a younger guy…eww. Anyways there are plenty of guys in college; does it not scream something is wrong with you if you haven’t found someone your age that is interested in you?

When you two were dating, you would post on his and make him post on your Facebook wall everyday just to let the world know that he was yours. You would say things like “Hey, thanks so much for coming over dinner was good” as if you didn’t just see him or never text him and Facebook was your only communication. If you really were a normal couple, and you were really a normal girl, you wouldn’t be posting that stuff on each other’s walls. But most off all, I cannot believe were a trapper. I cannot believe you would allow yourself to scoop so low and put your own future, as well as his, at risk. I actually feel bad for you. RED FLAD #600.

Normal people girls don’t date younger boys. Normal people don’t stalk at every chance they get. Normal people aren’t trappers. Poor girl.

ScienceLover PLATINUM, Colden, New York

I have to make one comment. My boyfriend is younger than me. Truthfully age doesn't matter when there's love.

This is beautifully written. I feel the pain because I have a crazy ex boyfriend on my tail.