Beauty

Their wings beat with such a beauty and grace that it reminds me of her. To some people the small angel I see is no more then was it is, merely a dragonfly. When I see them fly by my heart skips a beat and I fill with sadness, regret, and most of all hope. It shows me I can go on. Even though they can't say anything they speak to me and touch my heart. It is like she is there saying it is okay to miss me, but don't let it control you. You have to set yourself free and fly. When one lands on me I feel like she is there, with me. She is saying that what ever happens it will be OK. That she will always be there to protect me. I look at them and see her. They are always there when I need them most, when I need a reason to smile. There delicate wings show me that love and happiness can be broken so easily, but not so easily repaired. When I do see them there body is shaped like a cross and I know she is in a better place. She will watch over me as my guardian angel and keep me safe. When it is time for the dragonflies to continue their journey somewhere else, I have to look at them and say, "Goodbye."