What group are you a part of?

A group that I’m a part of? Yeah, where do I honestly even begin? See, the problem is the “groups” I am a part of, well, they are my groups. I have no desire to share them with the community.
The amazing group of friends I have made, they will always be the worlds greatest group, but I am keeping them to myself. I’m a part of a “group” where I spend the summers in a small close-knit town on Cape Cod. It is the most special place in the world, but I don’t want to share it with the community either. I’m also a part of a group of people who suffer from a dumbass disease known as CFIDS. Yes, I did just say that I “suffer.” I’m part of an age group, the commonly miss-labeled and narcissistic adolescent age group. I’m a part of a school that stresses community like it’s their job, which it is. But, a community where people still live their lives behind closed doors. I’ve been a good part of many teams, always going to practices, never faking an injury, because these teammates are working hard too. I’m a part of a generation where it is weird and uncommon to send letters or not have an iPhone/crack-berry. So what’s my point about all these groups?
My point is that I can’t pick one to share with the community. There are simply too many. But what I have learned is that the “groups” you are in can shape you, they will shape you, but they are as ever important because they give a sense of community to people and a sense of support. So, I guess what I’m trying to say is that no-one is really alone, you can always find a “group”, and when you do treasure those groups as if they are your life line.