It was July 4th,2010 when we had planned This big party for Independence Day.Everybody brought fireworks and we cooked out. The first Thing That happened was everybody ate.Then all The adults played horseshoes but it was getting dark and all The little kids wanted to do fireworks so The adults stopped right Then and got all The fireworks out.My dad started with The biggest ones first which I Thought was always dangerous.The first one he lit kept going out and would not do anything so he kept lighting it.When he lit it The last time something very scary happened.... The firework blew up in his face.His face was burned and everybody was sad because it messed up our fun. But the bad part about it is it happened so fast That nobody really knew until he started yelling. That's why my mother always told me not to play with fireworks because they're very dangerous.
Oh No This Is Dangerous!
April 11, 2012