It's Wrong!!!!

I think it s wrong how we treat teddy-bear grahams. Its abuse to them. I hate it when I go to school and there is someone with a bag full of teddy-bear grahams, passing them around until everyone gets one. I get one because I want to save its life. Otherwise it would be dead, because all the other kids torture their teddy's by eating one of their legs or one of their arms, or worse their head. I tell my friends that it is wrong, but they just bring more the next day. So when the bag gets to me I grab a handful of teddy's. Someone asked me what do I do with all my teddy-bear grahams. well, if you must know I have my own personal freezer for them. Then I was asked another question, she asked what do you do if one gets crushed. Well that did happen to Bob the IV, yes,I name each little bear. I was sad for a long time, cause my sister crushed my friend with her big foot. I had a funeral for him. I had invited some friends to come and mourn with me, but they thought it was a joke that I was having a funeral for a teddy-bear graham. I took it hard that I lost him, I even made a gravestone that said R.I.P BOB THE IV, WE MISS YOU!!
I am still sad over Bob. Now you understand how I feel about teddy-bear graham. Just please buy graham crackers instead of ITTY BITTY TEDDY-BEARS

Nemaidez said...
haha, sorry, i would be the one torturing the teddies!

Atl.Braves03 said...
Haha, I loved it

TTTeeSS said...
Hilarious. I liked it.

teeny-tiny replied...
thank you

teeny-tiny said...

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

TheGirlWhoReachesForStars said...
THIS MADE MY DAY<3 its awesome :)

teeny-tiny replied...

ur sweeter than cupcakes stars

love ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlaskaGrown said...
Apr. 2, 2012 at 10:57 am
I REALLY LOVE THIS PEICE!

teeny-tiny replied...
Apr. 2, 2012 at 11:28 am

thank you so much