Feeling Alone is My Specialty

Yes, I could use some support right now, thank you. Stop laughing at me. This isn’t funny. It’s like I need tragedy to strike for anyone to be here, and then they’re only around for the camera flashes, they don’t realize pain doesn’t fade with a day. Tomorrow doesn’t forget yesterday. I’m sorry you can’t understand but this is killing me. And it’s so funny because everyone thinks they can understand. They see cancer and it’s a link, it’s a story, it’s a connection but read the small print please. Please see that cradled in the C is the words, “hatred or love?” and resting in the crook of the A is “depression and anxiety” and hiding under the N’s strong legs are “adulthood came too soon” and the other C holds the question “will it ever end?”, tucked in the E is “i’ve never felt so alone” and standing on the edge of R, ready to jump is “how much longer can I survive like this?”. Still, you think you understand, but if you understood wouldn’t you realize that this is a battle fought everyday? And excuse me if i’m a little irrational, a little overemotional and a little sensitive but I think I deserve to be. I’m fighting this battle on my own and I’ve been keeping it together for a year now. I don’t think I can hold on much longer.