My True Story | Teen Ink

My True Story

March 26, 2012
By AnushLoveee17 GOLD, Brooklyn, New York
AnushLoveee17 GOLD, Brooklyn, New York
16 articles 2 photos 39 comments

Favorite Quote:
sometimes you have to forget whats gone appreciate what still remains and look forward to whats coming next


Here I am sitting in my room, no one around me. I get flashbacks to when I was in elementary school..... I see myself crying everyday because everyone called me a nerd and told me that I have no life because all I do is my homework and read. I try to ignore it, I'm in high school at the time and I do two things that help me achieve my goals. I take dance class out of school and I've been practicing for 2 years now. I also take drama in school and my acting is way beyond, my teachers say I have great skills. I never give up I'll keep on going, but let me tell you how I survived middle school and how one friend changed my life forever. September 8,2010, middle school is starting. My first day in David A Boody I was terrified. I met new people, but after 2 months I transported to another school. I was in Alfred D.B Mason, and that's where met someone who had changed my life. She is so nice to me, her name is Suzan. I met another great friend there her name is June she always listen to what I have to say. However, middle school wasn't that fun. There were people how hated me and still do I was bullied every day. I felt that only Suzan, June, Alex, and Ana were on my side and the whole school was against me. Now, I'm in James Madison with my best friend Suzan. Me and her spend every day doing homework together and after we are done we go outside and then to dance. I believe that this school has so much to offer, there's a swimming team, football team, and even cheerleading. I'm very talented in many ways I can act and dance and I believe if I try I'll succeed. The people who help me and makes me try my best is my mom, my brother, and my grandma. They help me to succeed in life. They always tell me to try my hardest and that they believe that I can succeed. My life isn't perfect, and I know that even though that is true I don't give up on myself. These people help me to succeed and I appreciated all they're help. I'm happy to live in New York, I have a lots of friends who care but me. I hope to achieve my goals and I hope that for my friend and family too.


The author's comments:
This story about my life telling it form the further and flashing back to the past. This is a true story about my life. Enjoy!!!