So happy I could... | Teen Ink

So happy I could...

By NoaBecker SILVER, Warnsveld,
NoaBecker SILVER, Warnsveld,
8 articles 1 photo 1 comment

Rose: You're crazy.
Jack: That's what everybody says but, with all due respect, Miss, I'm not the one hanging off the back of a ship here.

eat woodchips, stub my toe, hit my head, shower in yogurt, drink the fresh pee of a mosquito, kick a flower,roll in chicken crap, jump up and down, climb up a palm tree, drive a truck, crash a paper air plane, fall in love with a sea lion, potty train a rock, be best friends with a mailbox in the shape of Barack Obama's head(they exist), laugh at paper, get dumped by the sea lion, crash the truck, fall out of the palm tree, have a fight with the mailbox in the shape of Barack Obama's head, set the funny paper on fire, find out I'm allergic to yogurt, help cockroaches invade planet Ape (hey, the apes invaded planet Earth, it's only fair), sleep on a very high spiked wall, kiss a shark, get robbed, have to sit on a crappy couch, clap my hands, get my tongue stuck to a freezing steel boat and be dragged all the way to Alaska and I'd still be happy.

Many people may think my writing is a bit gloomy, sombre, sad, dark, dreary, dull, black, grave, gray, cheerless, morbid, murky, cloudy, lugubrious, heavy, disconsolate, mirthless, desolate, lowering, tenebrous, hard-faced, joyless, mirky and what have you. Just so you know, I am a very happy, cheerful, merry, lively, jolly, cheery, glad, pleasant, jovial, hilarious, sunny, chirpy person. And no I do not know ALL the meanings of these words, but you get the general meaning.