Hardships & Love of Family | Teen Ink

Hardships & Love of Family

By ttoonniiaann BRONZE, Las Vegas, Nevada
ttoonniiaann BRONZE, Las Vegas, Nevada

“You grew so much!” “Such a gorgeous young lady.” Oh the joyous remarks of a family. Families go through so much trouble, yet are always together. My family goes through a lot. Wether it may be drama, or just the great times I love to remember.

Being Italian gives several advantages in my life. My family always knows how to have a good time! Although, sometimes the rowdiness and yelling gets a little old. Also, family drama is never any fun. One thing that is vastly annoying is not having enough privacy in such a big family. I could talk about something personal with my mom, but soon everyone will know.

One of my favorite things about being in a big ole’, Italian family are the lessons we learn. In my life I have learned many different morals from my family. For example, I have learned when you mess with the bull, you get the horns. This teaches me to associate with the right kind of people. I have also learned several manners from my family. These lessons I learn daily help me get through each day of my life.

All in all, your family are the ones who are there for you no matter what. They are the ones who raise you to be you! Of course all families go through troubles just as mine, but you will always find the love in the hardships you may encounter.

My family is definitely what inspired me to write this piece. I go through a lot with them and I love them!