confidence is key. | Teen Ink

confidence is key.

By breanna123242 SILVER, Denver, Colorado
breanna123242 SILVER, Denver, Colorado

All those girls who get made fun of for their weight or for anything. People who do it. You do realize what you cause right? what you say stays in our mind. we'll always remember it. call us ''fat'' or ''ugly'' and that girl will remember it for the rest of her life. what you say to us is what we define ourselves as. most of the girls who get called names or things cause things. things like depression, bulimia, binge eating and starving themselves. Now people who are reading this. All girls are beautiful. we all have an hour glass shape. or unique body. Don't listen to them! your beautiful just the way you are and don't let anyone tell you so! No matter how hard life gets don't commit suicide or hurt yourself. suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. If we all followed rachels advice. This world would be full of kind people. dont know what im talking about? look up ''rachels challenge'' on google. she is a young girl who believed everyone deserved to be treated equal no matter what everyone said about you. give everyone a chance. Rachel died in the columbine shooting in colorado. she was to believed to be one of the first people shot. her motivation statement she lived by was ''create a chain reaction of kindness.'' she believed if one person was nice to another that person would be nice to another person therefore causeing a chain reaction. so spread it. be nice to everyone. no matter who they are. girls your beautiful and guys you are all handsome. dont listen otherwise!(: