Live Deeper and Love Longer | Teen Ink

Live Deeper and Love Longer

Live deeper and love longer. I want to welcome all the ladies and gentlemen in the world. Rich or poor, struggling for survival or living life on the high ropes. It doesn’t matter I want to welcome you. This is for the all people in the world who don’t get the best out of life. For all of the people who don’t capture their dreams. For all of the people who had their dreams crushed. For those who know what success tastes like. For those who know what to be on top of life means. Live deeper and love longer.

Live Deeper and love longer. Life is yours each and every one of you don’t let life slip through your hands and be the people who don’t live their dreams. Be part of the select few who have their dreams accomplished. Be those who grab life by the horns. Live each day to its limit; no past its limit. Make life what you want make it as bright as the stars for you. Its up to you and you just need to live deeper and love longer.

Live Deeper and Love longer. This is for those who know what its like to have a broken heart. For those who know what its like to wonder in search of who you are. For those who have put all of themselves out into the world. Its for the cashiers at CVS. For the Kings and Queens of England. For the homeless on the street. For those who live in mansions. This is for you. The struggles of life is all for you not anyone else. Don’t have your strings being pulled by some man behind a curtain like a puppet. Be what you want do you what you believe and fight for what you want this is your life and you need to fulfill it to how you see fit. Live deeper and love longer.

Live deeper and love longer. This is for you now go its your one and only shot to grab this messed up world by the horns and take charge for yourself. Can you do it or will you be one of those who let their dreams slip and always wonder what if, I wish, maybe if, when I was young. Don’t be the what ifers, the I wishers, the maybe ifers, or the when I was youngers; be the person to say this is what ive wanted since I was a little boy. Live deeper and love longer.

Live deeper and love longer everyone. Its on you it always has been and always will be.