the lovely angel above me | Teen Ink

the lovely angel above me

February 3, 2012
By mandac95 BRONZE, Wilton, Iowa
mandac95 BRONZE, Wilton, Iowa
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
" True strength is keeping everything together when everyone expects you to fall apart."


I always liked that saying you never know what you have till its gone.i was so happy for the snow . our first day of snow i just didnt want to remember the first snow fall like this..that would take one of my friends lives.just recently our school had a tragic thing happen. Of course our school is small therefore things get around fast. That day on jan. 12th was the worst day of my life. One of our senior's was killed in a car accident on her way to school. The news got around the school way to fast before the parents even knew. We had got tooken in to the gym to have this tragic news told to us. I never thought this would happen with in a blink of an eye. It feels like yesterday where i was talking with her and laughing with her. Now shes..shes gone forever. i felt hurt in my heart. I still cant explain it till this day. Seeing her for the last time in her casket was heartbreaking. I felt so alone in the world and even though i knew she was in a better place i still couldnt picture her gone. I know from this day on she is my beautiful angel above me watching out for me. there for me when i need to talk.
i love you and miss you dearly.
r.i.p beauitful angel. Help me get through these days here. if any of you lost someone in your life you would understand where im coming from. stay trong, could your head up & look up in the sky and say this isnt goodbye its a see you later <3


The author's comments:
Beautiful angel