Wondering | Teen Ink

Wondering

February 10, 2012
By BlueEyeddAngle BRONZE, Liberty Center, Ohio
BlueEyeddAngle BRONZE, Liberty Center, Ohio
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
when the world says "give up" hope whispers "try it one more time"


Draw a road, a road you feels describes you, instructions to a class for art therapy. I have not drawled a picture since fourth grade. I have awful art skills; I work on a dirt road in the middle of a desert. It does not have a speed limit it’s a lonely road people only use this road if they have a reason. I have a picture of a bird flying over the road. It gives the road hope and meaning. The road is driving into a sunset it’s a peaceful and beautiful seen. When I see myself driving down the road I can feel my long blonde hair blowing in my face; the hot breathless sun beating down on my skin, the wondering of what is at the end of the road. I will never know and no one else will, the road goes on forever there is no stop it is a place of freedom and a place to escape life. I see hope and a great future for all who are brave enough to travel down this road. I would not wish the pain and confusion that I have gone through on anyone of my enemies, for I have seen it all.