One Heartbeat | Teen Ink

One Heartbeat

By Admirrila BRONZE, Chicago, Illinois
Admirrila BRONZE, Chicago, Illinois

with your hearts wide open, I will beleive.
-admirrila corvas

No one knows the love I have shared with you, the one that makes me dream and hope. You are the reason I get up in the morning, the reason I smile. I don't know where I would be without you, lost in drugs and this horrid life, tangled in my own webs of doubt. I stand tall when I'm with you, taller than I ever have before. I inspire to be my best around you, your happiness in my grasp. Are heartbeats are the perfect melody to our life song, not two songs but one. Perfect in rhythm and time, not two heartbeats but one. You complete me, keep me satisfied and never have me doubting your love and goodness for me. I love you more than I have ever loved before, its hard to explain but is too true to comprehend. You make me wanna dance to the radio, and sing to every song I hear, like a little kid again enjoying life to the fullest not the least depressed. You are my heart, and my life.

My boy, is the best. He's gotten me through the most and I could never explain the feeling I have for him, the feeling he gives me. I feel complete and at one with the universe, him, and god. Its an amazing feeling, I cant deny.