Day Dreams | Teen Ink

Day Dreams

By WickedA93 SILVER, Amelia, Virginia
WickedA93 SILVER, Amelia, Virginia

"Take joy in who you are We know our wings are flawed" Fallen Angels ~ Black Veil Brides

I miss you. This is so random but I’m just sitting here in class and I think about you. I wonder what you’re doing, who you’re talking too, what you’re studying in school. I what to know what challenges you, what classes you like, who you sit with at lunch. I wonder what you write about in school. I don’t think you write papers about me like I do about you. What topics interest you? Do you ever think of me? So many questions I wish to ask you but I can’t. All I can do is sit here and dream about your beautiful face; your eyes filled with joy. I even think about New Year’s, when we had to talk. Well….I talked and you just sat there and ignored me. I wish you would listen to me baby. That’s all I want.
I wish I was there. I wish I was sitting next to you, loving you, even if u didn’t want me too. I wish I could just watch you. It gives me piece of mind; it makes me feel better just to see you, just to be around you. I love you. That’s all I want is for you to realize how much I love you, how much you mean to me. You’re everything. I want you. My heart beats for you and it always will. You said the future is never certain, you never know where we might end up. I wish I could believe that but I know you don’t want to get back together, I wish you did. I wish you wanted me, I wish you would hold me. I wish I was yours. I wanna show you how much I love you. Every day I think of you, daydream is more like it. Daydreaming of the day you want me back……