The Little Things That Don’t Count! | Teen Ink

The Little Things That Don’t Count!

January 20, 2012
By marisol maldonado BRONZE, San Bernardino, California
marisol maldonado BRONZE, San Bernardino, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Well to start with have you ever heard the saying “it’s the little things that count” well in this relationship it doesn’t. Most people have problems such as constantly fighting about things that don’t even matter, about people that get mad at their other half for little things that aren’t important to other people. Sometimes in a relationship you’re in love but also have your ups and downs, Me and my boyfriend have been dating for a year now but we have been fighting constantly I do love him but he makes it hard. The way I deal with this is ignoring him for a couple of minutes until he forgets about it. And after I make him talk about how he messed up and make him see what he’s doing I don’t try to make him change because I’m no one to make him change, I know I can mess up sometimes to but me and him have a problem that makes us fight for little things such as name calling or friends we don’t like and stuff. He and I have broken up but we can’t stay without each other because even though we fight we have so many things that we have in common both of our parents left us on an early age we like the same things. That’s our problem we are so much alike that it drives us crazy because we can’t always say we are wrong without blaming the other one for being wrong. And those are the little things that don’t count because a relationship is supposed to be based on trust, love, happiness but a relationship can never be perfect you’re always going to have little problems in a serious relationship.