A Lost Friend | Teen Ink

A Lost Friend

January 20, 2012
By teresa ulloa BRONZE, San Bernardino, California
teresa ulloa BRONZE, San Bernardino, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Have you ever lost someone special in your life? Well I have, rest in peace one of my good friends named “Jose”. He was a friend everybody wanted because he was really respectful to all kinds of girls, He was very chill, and really down if you had problems with him he will fight you!’ I really don’t know why he killed himself probably he went thru depression over a girl or family problems. All I know is that his parents went really early to church like every other day. And on December 26, The saddest day of my life is when he suicide himself. His parents came back from the church and found him hanged in the garage. His parents were shocked and his mom fainted she didn’t believe what was going on at that moment. December 27, they day I found out he passed away I didn’t know what to do I was on the phone with my friend Patricia when they told me I hanged up on her and thru my phone against the wall and started to burst out crying I felt like if made a whole river on how much I cried. I don’t know why I felt so much guilt over his death. All I want him to know he will always be in my heart and every moment he will always be in my mind. LOVE YOU JOSE! Rest in Peace.


The author's comments:
this is dedicated to my friend who took his life.