Just Friends | Teen Ink

Just Friends

January 24, 2012
By jackie15 BRONZE, Caguas, Other
jackie15 BRONZE, Caguas, Other
2 articles 0 photos 1 comment

"Love you like a friend" It seems like I'm the creator of the phrase. Yeah, you are my FRIEND, no with "girl" in front of the word, just friends. I care about you, I think that's what I do, but you still question me as if I were on trial. I smile all the time, you act like if it were a crime, cuz you can't still believe were JUST friends. I look at others and you get jealous, WOW you are so cool with just being friends! You say you're cool with it, but you don't show it and you still want me to be texting and calling. Baby forget how I treat you and look at the real world, because the way I treat you is nice but to others I'm REAL nice. Accept it, we will NEVER be together but I still love you like a friend and even though you can't accept it, I don't want to loose you nor your friendship. You have seen me pretty every day when in reality I looked hideous, but sure, friends can complement each other. Every tI'me you get into the topic of "why just friends?" you end it with "don't worry, I'm already moving forward with my life". Yeah, and I'm blond with blue  eyes! Honey you text me every second of every minute of every hour and you still expect me to believe that! I don't want to sound like I'm sorry for you but you need a LIFE, forget that you ever had feelings for me and maybe I can forget that someday I felt something for you, and be comfortable with just being friends.

The author's comments:
I can barely see the guy without feeling sad because I didnt broke just one heart but two of them, including mine