My Life Story | Teen Ink

My Life Story

By BexLuvsyou BRONZE, Alexandria, Virginia
BexLuvsyou BRONZE, Alexandria, Virginia

"Depression is not a sign of weakness, it is a sign that we have been strong for too long."

Once upon a time there was a young, outgoing girl. She didn’t know how hard life was, not until it hit her. It hit her hard, and knocked her off her feet. She finally felt pain, loneliness, and depression. She felt like she had no hope, and no love. She felt more alone than ever before. She felt ugly, hated, and different. She became invisible. She hid her true self. People saw her insecurity, and she became their target. They harassed her, tortured her, and made her life pure hell. Her family had no idea, their problems didn’t help her. School was hell, her house was hell, and she had nowhere safe to go. She was a mess. She was hurting mentally, she didn’t want that. So she began physically hurting herself. She tried leaving hell, running away from it. She was always forced to return to hell. To return to suffering. This went on for years. All the harassment, pain, and suffering. So she gave up. She didn’t even try to be happy. She saw no point. She finally said, “I can’t do this anymore!” Soon help came, now she has grown as a person. She still has her ups and downs, but they’re better nw. She’s looking forward to the future. She wants to be happy, and one day she will be. That young, outgoing girl, she is me. I am finally back on my feet, I realize life will always try and bring me down, but I shouldn’t just let it. I need to fight back, and I will!

This is just the basic summary of what i've gone through and where i'm going!