My Basket-Bll abiliity | Teen Ink

My Basket-Bll abiliity

By mr.mac BRONZE, Ocala, Florida
mr.mac BRONZE, Ocala, Florida

My natural ability is playing basketball. Its known for any age young or old. Whenever I am mad or just bored I like to just go the courts and just shoot hoops. When um playing basketball its a good way to just your mind off things and also a great way to work your whole body for exercise its a pastime for anyone. When I play basketball in a game or either by myself I get a rush of excitement in my body that feels like nobody cant stop me. Like for instance Lebron James and NBA allstar that cant be stopped when he gets on that hardwood floor. I look at him as a ultimate weapon. He inspire me to get better and better on my game by watching him. Lebron can do it all he is a total beast and could get anywhere in a blink of an eye. He is the definition of all around in my book. He makes the game much more enjoyable to watch because of his stunning shots and aggressive defense. I also believe its enjoyable to watch on television because when you watch it you can take the moves you see the professionals perform and add then to your style of play. Basketball is known as a good pastime in many people eyes but can also be a passion for others. I feel really proud about myself when I rebound the ball and make a basket. As I see a shot and miss I know what um about to do. I jump as high as I possibly can and grab the ball out of the air. I jump back up and shoot swish ball goes in the basket. I smile with pride as I sprint back to the other end of the court. I know now that I should stay focused and keep playing and being good at my game.