I’m not the bad guy!!!

Arguments…they suck! Especially if you are branded the bad guy, the one who doesn’t care about anybody but themselves, just a selfish bum.

Yeah, well today I was looking for a spot to put all my books I have lying around out of harm’s way. I usually have them by my bedside but they were beginning to take a lot of space. So I decided that I wanted to find a special place to put them, I can’t put them by the shelves because that spot has been taken by my sister and I wanted just a secret place I could put them and call it my own.

So I go snooping around the house then …*KABOOM!* I found the perfect place yay! I got my mom’s permission to use it and was going to fix the place up in a while then suddenly I see my sister my sister getting ready to put her extra books at my special spot … my spot. I know I sound like a brat but can’t I ever call something my own just for once.

I talked to my mom about it and she said we can talk about it later and of course she brought the topic up when we had a bunch of guests over. She made me sound so selfish and all my friends were agreeing with her, let’s say one thing I am very emotional and I just wanted to cry. I really can’t handle getting embarrassed in front of people, though I usually fight when I know I’m right so we argued in front of all the guests and of course I lost.

I just want your opinion do you think it’s that bad to want something that you can call your own and not have to share it? I don’t.

WhittyKittyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Ninja, ive got, like, a billion siblings and know exactly how you feel. I never have anything all my own :( trust me, you're not the bad guy. Its normal yo want something just for you. Your family will see that someday. And also, my mom embarrasses me in front of people all the time and it drives me crazy so you're not the only one on that issue either.

UnwantedNinja replied...
hahaha whittykitty it totaly sukz somtimes havn billion siblings! especailly when they take all your stuff! :p

WhittyKittyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Okay, I only have five. Four brothers and a half sister who I never see... Could ya check out my stuff sometime!?!?!?