Sister

Megan Elizabeth Taskey~

We’ve been through so much together. From becoming friends on the first day of Kindergarten, to every weekend we spend together. You have been there through so much and you have no clue how thankful I am for that. There were times where I didn’t know where else to turn, and you were there to guide me through. I know you may not always know what to say, but I’m glad you’re willing to help. I often wonder what I would do without you, then I realize that I wouldn’t be me without you. You’re like my other half, in a non-lovey dovey since.

Do you remember our little “potions” we used to make in 4th grade? Those things were so nasty, but that didn’t faze us! We just kept making them even grosser and grosser. I still remember when you told me about when your mom found the one with tiny, brown sticks, grass, and grey rocks, and you got mad because she threw it out. “Mom! I was going to drink that!” That night you told me that was hilarious!
Growing up, I didn’t think we’d ever get any weirder, but somehow along the way, we did. Thinking about it now, if we weren’t as weird as we are today, we wouldn’t be us! We stand out in a crowd and we’re proud to do so! As weird as we are, we still have our differences, but at the end of the day, that doesn’t matter. You’re my best friend, and it’s going to stay that way!
I guess what I’m trying to say is, I love you and thank you for being there for me so many times.

Adi