Wierd Walmart

Walking through Walmart,in my wolf hat (not a real wolf), and my checkered suspenders, one of my favorite things to do, don't ask why. Anyways, walking through Walmart, down the video game isle, when all of a sudden I see a head peek out into the isle and then back out of site, I didn't pay it any attention, but then it happen again in the sock isle, popped in, popped out. Quite strange, right? I thought I was going crazy! I was walking past the check out lanes and I felt like I was being followed, I looked behind me and 2 guys were following close behind, I turned into the underwear isle, to see if they were actually following me, and they turned to, I was getting a little creeped out, so I slowly, but surely, walked into the women's bathroom, fixed my hair, stayed a couple minutes, then walked out, they were just walking out of the men's, I walked back to the video game isle, but there was a crowd of people, so I couldn't get past, the 2 guys walked right up to me and the taller one said, "Hey, here's my number," he handed me a small sheet of paper with 10 digits on it, I was astonished. Who would've thought that a girl in checkered suspenders, and a wolf hat, would be so approachable?

EmoAngel18 said...
ive had weird momments like tht happen.