Anime

I love anime. It is literally my life. If anime suddenly stopped being made, I would die. Not kidding.
My name on TeenInk even came from an something I picked up from an anime. I keep up with Multi Anime Openings and Anime Music Videos. I literally track when one of my favourite animes come out on my calendar. I regularly search for new animes on my computer.
I have not been to a convention, but I hope to soon. To me it seems like it is a major milestone in an anime lover's life.
My top animes are: Naruto/Shippuden (I have the same birthday as one of my top 2 characters, Gaara!!) with my favourite characters being Naruto, Itachi, Gaara and Minato.
Bleach, my favourite characters are Ichigo and Toshiro Hitsugaya
Fairy Tail, favourite characters are Natsu, Gray, Loke, Jellal and Erza
And Katekyo Hitman Reborn, the favourites are Mukuro, Chrome, Tsuna, Hibari, Gokudera, Yamamoto, Basil and Dino.

I love many other animes, but those are my tops.

Anime is my life. There's no denying. If people call me a geek, I know that they haven't discovered the wonders of anime.

ChaoticSanguine said...
today at 8:34 pm:
Some of the ones I like are: Nagi-Asu, Kids on the slope, Sword art online, Gintama, Boogiepop Phantom, Elfen Lied and Another

Ritsue_Hanako said...
OMG!!!! this is basically my life everyday, like no kidding, My top favorite anime is Fairy Tail and i still waiting for the day the anime airs again on tv/ internet.

HinataHyugaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 18, 2013 at 6:41 pm:
YYYYYEEEEESSSSSS! Luv anime toooo!

M-star said...
Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:49 am:
I understand exactly where you are coming from! I love anime so much!!! I literally watch it ALL the time, as often as I can atleast. Ever since I really started watching anime, it's all I draw. No joke! One of my all time  favorites though would have to be Soul Eater.   

WSwilliamsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 24, 2012 at 3:57 pm:
Nice testimony! I love anime too! Although i'm not a hardcore otaku, I still respect its roots and have been watching many anime as well.

mf07 said...
Dec. 16, 2011 at 11:23 am:
haha wow! This is exactly what I do all day! Natsu is awesome and so is everyone else you mentioned. Although I haven't watched Naruto yet! And you're so right about people not having discovered the wonders of anime.

ToraNoKage replied...
Dec. 16, 2011 at 1:40 pm :
I know!! And Naruto is completely amazing!! I'm trying to promote anime at my school, but so many people just go and diss it...:(

AnimeLover619 replied...
Apr. 8, 2012 at 7:04 pm :
Dude man, I respect this writing. I Absolutely love anime, and I'm on the same boat as you on the trying to spread it. People just don't respect anime, but I know once they watch one, they will love it x].