i still love you | Teen Ink

i still love you

By deadly PLATINUM, Bloomingdale, Michigan
deadly PLATINUM, Bloomingdale, Michigan

haters make me famous, blood on the dance floor

You love me. you hate me. we make the best. The warst. Cuple. You make my head spin. You make my eyes twich. You tell me the sillyist things. You laghph at every thing I say. You make me smile. You make me go crazy. You make me love you its all right for me but what about you, I love you still. They don’t want us to be. Its our love we let it shine we want it to shine we love each other. Why does it bother them they don’t under stand. You make me feel in love. You make me happy. You make me love you its all right for me but what about you I love you still. They don’t under stand they were never in love before they don’t care. You show me you love me. you let me show you I love you. you make me love you its all right for me but what about you, I love you still. We love each other. We will all ways be in love with each other. You cant keep us a way from one another. We will run a way with each other you cant keep us locked up from each other you just cant. He loves me. she love me you . I love you still.

I still love you.