Funny stuff

Vibraphones can express feelings that words cannot.

I won't tell you the name of the song, it wouldn't do any good. You wouldn't know the song; even if you did, you'd assign your own meanings and values and would never get what I mean to express.. The feelings the vibraphone expresses tonight take me right back to when I binged on this album. Those memories so potent and unceasingly relevant it honestly doesn't take much to stir them up. But this song tonight, that vibraphone put me right there.

Granted, the song was complicit with what I was reading, something I hadn't read since that time, and haven't rightly been fit to do so until tonight; and which is more relevant right now than perhaps any night since.

That wasn't the first such episode of the day. Saturday the nineteenth was the one-year anniversary of my being single. I was driving home from running errands when the time was within an hour prior to that of the one-year mark. Changing the radio station, I heard and immediately recognized the song that I listened to withing the hour prior to the actual break-up. It's as song that has brought up sad memories since, and, so far as I can remember, I haven't brought that CD along in the car since because of that sadness.

The song's name is Life's Been Good.

I was surprised to find myself laughing at the absurdity of the situation.

Titorelli said...
Wow, proofreading would really come in handy now and then..