perfect? | Teen Ink

perfect?

November 4, 2011
By Anonymous

Did i become who you wanted me to be? Dad am i the daughter you always dreamed to have? Dad it hurts when you disapprove. All i ever wanted was to make you proud; I'm never going to be good enough for you. I can't pretend that i will be alright. You will never be able to change who I am. I'm sorry I won't ever be perfect according to you. we lost it all, nothing lasts forever. it's too late dad we can never go back, you said what you said and can never take it back. Yoy made me cry all those nights,think about why does he hate me? I try not to think about the pain i feel inside,Dad did you know you use to be my hero. It feels like you don't care anymore. Do i even exsist anymore? All I ever wanted was to make you proud. We use to spend so much time together, but ever since i told you,you disapproved and hated me ever since.I'm never going to be good enough for you am I? Nothing you will ever say will make things right again.You will never understand.It is hard just to talk with you. We lost everything we had, but i guess nothing lasts forever. Dad I'm sorry i can't be the daughter you always wanted...


The author's comments:
My dad