Out of Body Love | Teen Ink

Out of Body Love

November 15, 2011
By LittleBriannaGirl BRONZE, Sharon Springs, Kansas
LittleBriannaGirl BRONZE, Sharon Springs, Kansas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

I looked at him, my heart beating so fast it was hitting my chest. His face was as beautiful as the angels in the sky, the way he smiled made me want to die.
Every imperfection he said he had seemed silly. He was as perfect as anybody could get.
The way he hugged me to him made the butterflies in my stomach go wild with anticipation for the kiss, that was sure to come.
After the hug, I could always feel the warmth coming from him, seeming to come in waves, crashing into me making me dizzy.
I fell into his strong arms, my body still shaking from the butterflies in my stomach.
I leaned up, kissing his cheek, feeling his soft skin on my lips made me want to scream. He laughed as he always did, and grabbed my face, pulling me closer to him. I put my arms around his shoulders to keep me from falling, the butterflies in my body slowly evaporating, leaving me light headed.
He leaned down and kissed me sweetly on my lips, making me go numb.
This is just a couple simple reasons to why I love you. I hope you love me too.


The author's comments:
My amazing boyfriend inspired me to write this peice, sure we not might always agree on things, but just the thought of him makes me go numb.
I hope people understand that this is what love is, and it is okay to feel this way about someone.