Little girl has a dream | Teen Ink

Little girl has a dream

By melyrose SILVER, Sun,Valley, California
melyrose SILVER, Sun,Valley, California

All this little girl wants is a peaceful, caring, loving family. that perhaps will appreciate her for who she is. this little girl has a dream to be cared for, loved for who she is, protected from all evil. Faith and hope didn't help. She had such a rich desire to succeed in life, she tried to be independent but we all need someone to rely on. after all she noticed that her family had no heart and didn't care for her at no times; so she left to the city of her dreams, Paris. she started her career as a journalist, later on her mother read one of her beautiful novels that had all her experiences and her mother realized that her daughter had been able to succeed in life on her own, 2 years later her mother found her daughter in the city of Paris they reunited when the mother asked her daughter to forgive her for all the harm she had done to her , the daughter had such a great heart and soul she forgave her and moved on with her life . after all she found her happiness and kept pursuing her dreams as a journalist in the city of Paris.

melyrose SILVER, Sun,Valley, California

-Thank you pitt.

Any advice ?

pitt98 GOLD said...
pitt98 GOLD, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

"It's not the days in life we remember, rather the moments." 
- Walt Disney

very cool!