About Myself | Teen Ink

About Myself

My name is Riley, and I was born on August 27th. There are a lot of important parts to my life. A few of them are family, friends, vacation, and hobbies.

The 1st thing I am going to tell you about is Family. I have a kind of medium sized family, and a family of five. There is my dad, my mom, my brother, and my sister. My granddad on my dad’s side is dead, and I only met him once or twice, but I was a baby so I don’t really remember it. He was a gsgt. (Gunnery Sergeant) and he was in the Vietnam War. He died of poisoning from Agent Orange and shrapnel in his leg. I have never met my mom’s dad either.

My 2nd topic is friends. My two best friends are my cousin Justin, and my friend Allan. My cousin isn’t really my cousin, but my dad and his dad are fraternity brothers, so we’re really close. Allan has been my best friend since 1st grade. We were in all the same classes until 5th grade.

My 3rd subject is vacation. I’ve been to Disney world once, Wisconsin once too, Myrtle Beach twice, and O.C. 11 times, since I was one year old. I went to Disney world when I was 6, and it was AWESOME!! Ocean City is always fun. My grandparents have a small beach house so we stay there.

School is my 4th topic. I don’t really like math, but I really like history and gym. I like science, too.

My last topic is hobbies. My favorite hobby is sports, and I really like football. I also like to play Xbox when I have time.

VioletsandVoice, Spiritwood, North Dakota
Could use some work. I would try to make it flow a little more, and not to make your trasitions to the next topic so obvious. I'm sorry because I know I'm probably offending you but I'm honestly trying to help :)

melyrose SILVER, Sun,Valley, California
i really enjoyes reading your personal experience. keep writing its amazing <3